What do I really do?
Digital Marketer by profession, a quizzer by passion, a blogger by choice, a poet by chance, an amateur photographer by hobby, a non-conformist by gene and a rebel by birth.
I was so crazy that after 9 years of marketing experience, I chose to do a masters in digital marketing at University of Southampton. I think I did well at that. Next craziness might follow soon.
[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_separator color=”purple” align=”align_center” style=”dotted” border_width=”2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
What is Sylvianism?
Sylvianism is a concept that was developed by Sylvian Patrick in the year 2007 to rethink the economic, political and religious ideas that have been existing in this world… Did you actually believe it?
I just needed a unique name for my blog and adding an “ism” sounded cool. And my friends liked it too. I write about things that I love and hate. I am opinionated about everything that happens around me. I sometimes used it to communicate my thoughts to my family about marriages and relationships.
So what will you find here?
- Movie reviews and interesting articles on movies – I write a series called 50 Tamil movies to watch before you die (I try to finish it every year, but it has become an inside joke that I will never complete it).
- Insightful articles on Digital Marketing – The articles are well researched with references from academic papers and industry blogs
- I also write poems (or I call them so) in Tamil but people like them – The page is one of the most visited on my blog although most of the posts are quite old
- Yes, there are quite a small number of political articles but I expect to write more in the coming months.
- I call myself an amateur photographer. It’s just a hobby. You can see some of my captures in the photo page.